As an addition to the TGE Intercity for long-distance travel, the TGE City for urban mobility solutions and the flexible TGE combi, MAN Truck & Bus has now launched a touring version.
Named the TGE Coach, this new model now allows MAN to offer a complete range of minibus options in addition to its full-size coaches – and it has a design that is perfect for accommodating any need.
- The MAN Minibus series launched in 2018 now complete
- New TGE Coach touring vehicle features up to 16 seats, ample space and outstanding comfort
- Flexible combi model also available as fully electric eTGE combi for emission-free driving
- Also in the range: the low-floor TGE City minibus for urban transport and the TGE Intercity for long-distance journeys
- Comprehensive package of modern driver assistance systems provided with MAN minibuses for maximum safety
- Based on the successful MAN TGE van, with around 500 vehicles sold in Europe.
Available with either diesel or as the fully electric eTGE combi, the TGE combi version designed to accommodate up to 16 passengers is an impressively versatile choice for transporting small groups. While the TGE City is made primarily for urban passenger transport and the sturdy TGE Intercity is at home in shuttle and leisure services, on hotel feeder lines and as a multi-purpose vehicle, the new MAN TGE Coach is ideal for anything from shuttle services and occasional transport requirements through to shorter journeys.
The new addition to MAN’s minibus range is the TGE Coach, which is based on an extra-long panel van with an M2-class high roof (7.4 metres long, 2.62 metres high without the air-conditioning system). With common rail injection and twin-turbocharging, the proven and tested, 2.0-litre engine produces a substantial maximum torque value of 410 Nm at an output of 177 hp (130 kW). There is also the option of a precision six-speed manual gearbox or a convenient eight-speed automatic gearbox.
Able to accommodate five tonnes of gross train weight, this exclusive touring vehicle can be fitted out with 16 seats in various configurations, making it the ideal choice for small tour groups and shuttle services.
The low luggage compartment holds as much as 1,700 litres of luggage as standard.